AMOG is pleased to announce SHEAR7 Version 4.7 will be launched on 15th September 2012.
The upcoming Version 4.7 includes the following new functions and enhancements:
- Pure in-line VIV analysis for rigid seabed spools and jumpers, pipelines and umbilical spans
- A new optional bending stress-curvature loading factor
- Improved umbilical and unbonded flexible riser VIV fatigue calculations
- Fatigue calculations for individual components in the structure
- Stress output file for each mode’s stress response
- A new optional zero-crossing fatigue calculation
- Optional use of unique structural file naming for importing.
- Improved error messaging.
SHEAR7 Version 4.7 will be distributed automatically to all current SHEAR7 User Group Members and SHEAR7 JIP members.
If you have any questions about SHEAR7 Version 4.7 or you are not currently using SHEAR7 but would like more information, please contact us.